IBON International. Foundation, Inc. invites undergraduate/graduate students of International Studies, Mass Communication, Communications Research or Multi Media Arts and related studies, for an internship/volunteer program.
1. To introduce IBON International Foundation and how it actualizes its vision, mission, development philosophy and organizational principles through its programs, services, management system/s and day-to-day work at the office and with communities and partner organizations;
2. To give students an overview of international work, with focus on policy, advocacy, research and communication.
3. To come out with concrete traineeship project or output/s;
1. Good oral and written communication skills, social media savvy.
2. Committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, and willing to learn.
Internships are accepted on a voluntary basis, and no payment is provided. In some cases, travel costs may be reimbursed.
A corresponding certificate and/or other necessary documents as proof of their completion shall be issued.
Applications (letter of Intent explaining your motivation and a description of what you hope to achieve during your internship. Also, specify your main skills and interests and relate them to our thematic areas of work and your requested internship period/dates. Also attach your resume) can be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com and a total of six (6) interns will be admitted for this semester.