|‘Thank you for your interest in IBON International’s volunteer and internship programme. ’|
IBON International. Foundation, Inc. invites undergraduate/graduate students of International Studies, Mass Communication, Communications Research or Multi Media Arts and related studies, for an internship/volunteer program. Kindly email to email@example.com.
- To introduce IBON International Foundation and how it actualizes its vision, mission, development philosophy and organizational principles through its programs, services, management system/s and day-to-day work at the office and with communities and partner organizations;
- To give students an overview of international work, with focus on policy, advocacy, research and communication.
- To come out with concrete traineeship project or output/s;
- Good oral and written communication skills, social media savvy.
- Committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, and willing to learn.
Our organization offers internship opportunities for individuals who are eager to gain practical experience and contribute to our mission. Please note that internships are voluntary and unpaid, although travel costs may be reimbursed in certain cases.
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be available to work in a hybrid or on-site setting. We believe in the value of hands-on experience and encourage interns to fully commit to their assigned tasks and provide regular reports on their progress.
Upon successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a corresponding certificate and any other necessary documentation to validate their participation and achievements.
To apply for an internship, please follow the application procedure below:
- Prepare your CV, highlighting your educational background, skills, and any relevant experience.
- Write a letter of interest, not exceeding 500 words, in which you outline your expectations, skills, preferred area of work, academic background, and any notable experiences.
- Include a minimum of two sample works, such as unpublished blog articles, sample homework assignments, or other similar outputs that showcase your abilities.
- Send your application documents to the Internship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: INTERNSHIP APPLICATION <YOUR NAME> <YOUR UNIVERSITY>.
Please note that only six (6) interns will be admitted for the current semester. We encourage you to submit your application promptly to increase your chances of selection. Internship opportunities are ongoing, providing continuous learning and growth for aspiring individuals. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!