- Download 1
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 12, 2018
- Last Updated February 18, 2020
Chevron: A Corporation of Toxic Proportions
TNC Watch / Issue No. 2 / December 2018
The history of Chevron had been marked by its emergence as a corporate giant, arguably with an almost monopolistic status in the oil and gas market. Through big mergers and acquisitions, it furthered its control and foothold in the gas and energy industry.
Chevron gained advantage over competing oil giants by buying out smaller companies and setting up large merger deals to increase the extent of its production and extending its reach for continued explorations in different regions, most notably the global South.
- Big players and big oil
- Chevron: A history of mergers and acquisitions
- Current state: Who holds the stakes?
- Operations: A well-oiled profit machine
- Drilling deep: Records of corporate greed
- Resistance: Gush of protests
|TNCWatch Chevron web|