- 41 Download
- 660.65 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- January 29, 2020 Create Date
- February 18, 2020 Last Updated
The Integrated National Financing Framework is presented as a set of assessment and planning tools for adoption of governments to actualise sustainable development. The question for people’s organisations and civil society is whether the INFF would be crucial in shaping development, especially in the global South, with and for the workers, farmers, indigenous peoples and other working peoples amid prevailing systemic issues: a world economy captured by monopolistic corporations and the global powers in which they are domiciled, with elite-led Southern governments acceding to neoliberal policy, and while international finance institutions (IFIs) are forging “development” as an endeavour driven and financed by big private capital.
- What is an "Integrated National Financing Framework"? What is it supposed to solve?
- Why should we be concerned about the INFF today?
- Ways forward: Reclaiming the people's right to development for national, global shifts
|National financing for development Corporatised or democratised process.pdf|